The club is dedicated to organising cruises on the Norfolk Broads and teaching young people from twelve years of age how to sail on traditional broads yachts.
We are a Royal Yachting Association Training Centre and have five one week cruises planned for this year.
- Easter Week: 20th April to 27th April 2019
- Summer Week 1: 20th July to 27th July 2019
- Summer Week 2: 27th July to 3rd August 2019
- Summer Week 3: 3rd August to 10th August 2019
- Summer Week 4: 10th August to 16th August 2019
If you would like more information about our RYA training weeks, please contact our Sailing Secretary, Lisa Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like further information about any other club events please contact our Club Secretary, Mike Burwood at email@example.com.
If you would like further details of the Round the Island Race or the Cecil Howard Race please contact our Vice Commodore, Mark Thorne at firstname.lastname@example.org.